Stepping into your new HR leadership role can be a daunting task. However, in those initial few months you are in a powerful position to make an instant impact on your organisation’s people, processes, and systems.
With a keenness to hit the ground running, you can steer your company’s direction, improve infrastructure, inspire productivity, and more. It is an exciting challenge and one where employee relations (ER) can play a pivotal role in your overall success.
After all, ER is the champion of performance, morale, and retention, so why not give yourself the best possible chance to establish your credibility and bolster your company’s growth?
Drawing on years of industry experience in the HR, ER, and employment law space, the esphr team and several of our HR customers have contributed to our newly-launched, free guide:
- Understand the ER landscape in HR in greater detail
- Know what makes your organisation tick – and where you can make improvements
- Be able to build stronger relationships with line managers
- Discover what your HR team wants to hear from you
- Learn why data can enhance your credibility with the senior leadership team
- Help your team to work smarter via intuitive technology
- Bring HR and employment law closer together
Plus, you will receive expert tips and examples of best-practice ER from other HR leaders, including Slater & Gordon Lawyers’ Senior ER Manager, Natasha Geraldo and Salutem Care & Education’s, HR Systems Manager, Manda Targett.