We have recently published our ‘HR Leaders Report 2016’, covering strategic key trends and policy changes that are set to shape the HR landscape in 2016.
We hope you will find the report thought provoking and relevant, in part, to your own organisation and HR strategy going forward.
The report includes:
- Key 2016 predicted HR market trends
- Technology, big data and analytics – HR’s future?
- Changing HR systems from ‘HR process machines’ into employee engagement and ‘gamification’ applications
- Is the traditional Performance Management approach dead?
- Innovative organisational structures – are structures needed at all?
- Alternative employment law support – Understand how The Legal Services Act 2011 can revolutionise how you source employment law support
- Implications of the national living wage
- The next generation of business professionals – are you prepared?
Please complete the form below to download the report.
We’d love to know your thoughts on what you think will be at the forefront of HR thinking in 2016 – so do get in touch!